Re: [UPGRADE] upgrade-insecure-request-with-fallback

I'm finding Brad's arguments pretty convincing.  UIR-FB verges on being
harmful for pages that are "https:" at the top level, since it encourages
half-baked deployment.  There could be some benefit for pages that are
"http:" at the top level, but that's not really a population that I'm
interested in investing in right now.

Net of all that, I would be comfortable letting this proposal drop.