Re: [UPGRADE] upgrade-insecure-request-with-fallback

I agree it creates no new vulnerabilities, but I question the benefits.

Yes, user agents do and will continue to block insecure scripts.  This is
exactly the crux. If you got a new cert for your http site that depends on
external scripts to render important user experiences, make buttons click,
or just measure the ads that pay to keep you in business, you can't start
sending users to the https version yet if those scripts don't upgrade.
This is why I think that it's not realistic to think that Certbot could
just start flipping the switch automatically.  Modern web apps depend
deeply on scripts and things will break.

Certainly there is some population of sites that could benefit from
UIR-FB.  If the cost to implement is very cheap, let's do it.  If it's not,
we should try to understand a bit how big that population is.