Re: [SRI] Increasing Cacheable Content as a goal

It is a long term goal, but it was removed in favor of moving ahead with
something.  There are a number of subtle issues to resolve for caching
around privacy and security that a careful scan of the mailing list will
reveal.   There is continued interest in moving ahead with these ideas if
we can find solutions to the outstanding problems.