Re: Proposal to add a browsing context named "_private"

This seems like an OK idea.  It certainly seems better-formed than previous
approaches.  As Utkarsh points out, there are already addons that support
this feature, and Firefox and Chrome both have "Open in new private window"
if you right-click.