Re: Teleconference Agenda 2016-Feb-24

On 02/24/2016 05:35 AM, Daniel Veditz wrote:
> Our next call is Wednesday February 24, 2016, at 9:00 PST
> (conferencing details at the end of this message)

Regrets from me, from a Web Payments WG meeting. A few notes below.

> TOPIC: WASWG Face-to-face in May!
>
> Tentatively May 16-17 at Mozilla in Mountain View, California
> Who does that work for, who does it not?

That's ok but not great for me (I'll be giving a Web Security talk at
OSCON in Austin on May 19).

> TOPIC: RFC 7762 -- an IANA registry of CSP directives
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2016Feb/0047.html
>

> TOPIC: Toward a minimum-viable Credential Management API
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2016Feb/0046.html

Note that we're anticipating using Credential Management for the
WebAuthn work just getting started, https://www.w3.org/Webauthn/

--Wendy

> TOPIC: Making it easier to deploy CSP ('unsafe-dynamic')
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2016Feb/0048.html
>

> TOPIC: Github issues and updates:
>
>   COWL, Suborigins, referrer policy, SRI, CSP
>

> To Join:
>
> #webappsec on irc.w3.org:6665 or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webappsec
>
> By phone:
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
> Meeting Number: 641 834 499
> Meeting Password: webappsec

> To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
> 1. Go to
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m12575b534e506abae4b7a9f445c0e53e
> 2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
> 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: webappsec
> 4. Click "Join".
>
> To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3f8188061759c9d387834efb90e1335e

> To join the audio conference only
> To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
> meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
> Access code:641 834 499
> Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,641834499#

> For assistance
> 1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
> 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
>

> DRAFT minutes for the teleconference will be available immediately
> following the minutes at the following URL: (where [YYYY] is the
> four-digit year, e.g. 2015, [MM] is the two-digit month, e.g. 02, and
> [DD] is the two-digit day, e.g. 07)
>
> http://www.w3.org/[YYYY]/[MM]/[DD]-webappsec-minutes.html

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)