Re: [CSP] "sri" source expression to enforce SRI

On 09.02.2016 19:35, Craig Francis wrote:
> I'm forgetting the discussion a bit, but CSP already gives us:
>
> block-all-mixed-content
> upgrade-insecure-requests
>
> Maybe we could keep it as just one directive:
>
> block-non-sri-resources
>
> Or am I missing the more advanced cases like saying SRI is required for
> all JavaScript files, but not on CSS (doubt that is useful, as you might
> as well do both)... or maybe in the future SRI could be added to images,
> video, etc?

We'd need to think about compatibility assuming SRI will expand to other
tags.

I would be surprised if nobody wanted a report-mode and a block-mode and
a way to specify which subresources/elements should be subject to the
policy. (The list of elements could be abbreviated with a short-hand
form, e.g., "sri-v1" meaning scripts & styles.)

I guess this level of complexity (and Mark Nottingham's comment about
HPACK and entropy) warrants its own header?