Re: [suborigins] Accessing workers from suborigins

Hi Mitar

thanks for your interest!

The simple reality is that the sub-origin spec is not really at a
stage where you can review it. We are working on figuring things out,
checking implementation in browser as well as application use cases.
Both spec and implementation are in serious flux. I suggest holding
off for now: once the editors feel like it is in a reasonable shape
for a first review, we will be sharing it on this list.

cheers
Dev