Re: Password generation classes

The CM prevents against making bad choices by only offering up good choices
of password classes, it also has the ability to warn users of repeated use
of a 'one time use password class'.

Take the most extreme example of a government agency that might want 50mb
of random data for the credential, this wouldn't be suitable for logging
into my local button collectors website.

So the government site could specify to the CM that it only accepts class
15 passwords where the button collecting website specifies 1-5 credential
class.

If a site specified class 1 passwords and the user retains the password for
longer than 10 uses the CM could warn the user of it's behaviour of weak
credentials.

I'm not sure I understand the use-case of needing a very weak password test
with. Yes I might not want the 50mb password generation and storage time
but I suspect the CM generating 20 chars won't suffer from that issue.