[webappsec] Teleconference, Monday, 02-Nov-2015 CANCELLED

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 04:05:37 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I'm cancelling next Monday's call as we're having two days of meetings at
TPAC right now and some members will be conflicted by IETF meetings in
Yokohama.  We will resume on our regularly scheduled calls in two weeks,
and expect to see a poll shortly to set a new regular or alternating time a
few hours earlier to be friendlier to our European participants.

thanks,

Brad