Re: referrer-policy attribute

The original PR kind of exploded into solving many problems. I'd like to address them individually via separate PRs if that is OK. Here is the first one to rename "referrer" to "referrerpolicy" for attribute-based delivery[1]. I'll try to followup with additional PRs for the other issues mentioned:
 * which takes priority when encountering: both rel=noreferrer and referrerpolicy attributes * addressing the iframe use case
Scott--[1] https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-referrer-policy/pull/1