Re: Referrer value for resources fetched from CSS

I have to admit I'm kinda lost in this discussion. Let me try to rephrase
my original proposal.

Problem: some network loads include a referrer header, but there is no spec
that actually details where this header comes from (i.e. does not integrate
with Fetch currently)

Proposal: for these loads, specify in the referrer spec that if the
referrer came from a JavaScript global environment, the referrer policy of
that global environment should be taken into account. Otherwise, the
default referrer policy should be used.

does that make sense?