Re: Starting to create new repositories.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 20:12:08 +0200
To: Deian Stefan <deian@cs.stanford.edu>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Francois Marier <francois@mozilla.com>, Devdatta Akhawe <dev@dropbox.com>, David Ross <drx@google.com>, Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Joel Weinberger <jww@google.com>, Yan Zhu <yan@eff.org>, Jochen Eisinger <eisinger@google.com>
All the repositories are now created and populated. I've made a little
table listing all of them here: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/.

I'd appreciate it if folks could take a quick look at specs they
particularly care about to verify that history and content made it over
correctly. I'll start deleting specs from the w3c/webappsec repository
tomorrow, and replacing them with `<meta refresh>` redirects to the new
locations tomorrow.

Thanks!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)