Re: Monday May 18 teleconference topics

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 17:07:34 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 8:50 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> 25 minutes is not a great deal of time to have an in-depth discussion,

​Exactly, our calls are never for in-depth discussions. Status updates,
clarifications, agreeing on next steps, assigning tasks, and formally
resolving open questions and issues when it's clear that the working group
discussions (held elsewhere) have reached a consensus.

The in-depth discussions happen on the mailing list, our rare face-to-face
meetings, and increasingly in github issues.

-Dan Veditz