Re: Monday May 18 teleconference topics

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 13:51:27 +0200
To: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Credential Management
> spec: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/credentialmanagement/
> issues: https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/labels/CREDENTIAL

Sure. I'll be there, and I'll send out an agenda before the call. Note that
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3ACREDENTIAL+milestone%3A%22CREDENTIALS%3A+Level+1%22
is a slightly narrower search that just targets those bugs that I think
need to be resolved for the current draft; there are some futuristic things
in the wider label. :)

CCing Manu and Dave: Will either of you (or another representative from the
Credentials CG/Web Payments IG) be able to attend? Many of the outstanding
issues in the Credential Management spec are in one way or another wrapped
up in questions raised on https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/256,
which I think are blocked on the proposals you suggested would be
forthcoming in
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2015Apr/0232.html.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)