[webappsec] proposed Teleconference Agenda 4-May-2015 (Subresource Integrity)

From: Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 13:26:44 +0200
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
CC: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Here are the proposed SRI related topics for today's teleconference
(minus the scribe selection, minutes approval, agenda bashing items that
we will likely include as usual):

* Recent Changes
* Outstanding issues
** Should HTTP headers disqualify resources from getting integrity
checked? #305
** Clarify how we handle non-eligible resources and invalid metadata. #317
** Should the about: scheme be whitelisted? #319
** Should we mention MIME types in the security considerations? #302

Brad, should we commit to specific time slots and do we have previous
minutes to approve? I hope you can help me out here :-)