Re: [REFERRER] policy inheritance via javascript: URI and new document

This all sounds to me like a good direction.

1. Align referrer policy with CSP propagation and reuse
2. make sure about:blank inherits.

How do we best capture this in the spec?  Would it make sense to
actually call out that it's inherited with *any* inherited script
security context, or address about:blank specifically?

-Sid