Re: [webappsec] Today's teleconference CANCELLED

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 8:06 AM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apologies for the late notice.  I was hoping that Mozilla folks who still
> sustain charter objections would be able to talk with the group, but I
> haven't heard from them.

Sorry about the race condition:
Your mail asking us to attend got into my mailbox last night at 8 PM and
I've
been on travel so I just got to it once I got onto my mail at 10:30ish.

I'd be more than happy to attend the 3/23 call to discuss our concerns.

-Ekr

Otherwise, I believe all discussions are proceeding well on-list, so let's