[webappsec] Today's teleconference CANCELLED

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:06:37 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Apologies for the late notice.  I was hoping that Mozilla folks who still
sustain charter objections would be able to talk with the group, but I
haven't heard from them.  Otherwise, I believe all discussions are
proceeding well on-list, so let's cancel today's regular teleconference.

As discussed on the last call, at this point I believe we should consider
the objection addressed, and proceed with the charter, subject to the
Director's approval of our addressal.

-Brad