Re: [credential management] Identity Credentials API Extension

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> I realize everyone's quite busy -- I just wanted to make sure no one is
> waiting on us (Credentials CG members) to provide more information on our
> proposal. We're in a holding pattern until we receive some responses from
> Mike or anyone else regarding the discussion points that Manu linked to
> above [1].
>
> 1.
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tI0CJ4wAKKPQacrxOmTtl_GQUBeVtbg8e1ZSXs2SWag/edit?pli=1#bookmark=id.e8kdxly5xi0j

Apologies that I haven't answered these questions directly. I do think I
touched on some of them tangentially in my response on the other thread (
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2015Jun/0006.html),
but I'll certainly try to make time to add some comments to the doc this
weekend in the hopes of getting closer to a resolution in the near future.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)