Re: [credential management] Identity Credentials API Extension

By all means, continue, if progress is being made.

I just don't want the group to grind to a halt on this, and I want us to be
very careful that we don't create, for the sake of avoiding turf battles
over the term "credential", one API with lots of flexibility that imposes
more complexity cost on (or hides necessary complexity from) callers than
two or three simpler and more focused APIs would, especially without clear
use cases for the abstraction itself.

-Brad