Re: CSP: Blob URLs in new windows.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 6:40 AM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> Any objections to pushing CSP from an opener window to an openee in the same
> cases where we'd push CSP from a parent frame to a child frame (e.g. when
> the URL is a globally unique identifier)?

A URL is never a globally unique identifier, and the origin of a blob
URL is usually a normal-looking origin, but I agree that we should
copy CSP to places that cannot set their own. And perhaps copy some
other things too, such as Referrer Policy, what service worker to use,
etc.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/