Re: CSP: Blob URLs in new windows.

javascript:foo doesn't work, it's governed by unsafe-inline.

Test:
http://evilwebsite.com/xss.php?http_xss=content-security-policy:%20default-src%20%27none%27

Compare the links "gen_source" vs. "click". One triggers a CSP error and
the other one doesn't (one is javascript:foo the other is blob:foo).

Refused to execute JavaScript URL because it violates the following Content
Security Policy directive: "default-src 'none'". Either the 'unsafe-inline'
keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to
enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly
set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.