Re: UPGRADE: 'HTTPS' header causing compatibility issues.

Firefox's implementation is about to land, so if we are changing
directive names it would be nice to know sooner than later.  Has
Chrome's already landed?  I don't want user agents to have to maintain
support for both upgrade-insecure-requests and upgrade-insecure directives.