Re: UPGRADE: 'HTTPS' header causing compatibility issues.

Ok. If no one strenuously objects by the time I wake up, I'll poke at the
spec with `upgrade-non-secure` in mind tomorrow.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)