Re: [SRI] Suggesting Francois Marier (Mozilla) as editor

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:23:18 +0000
To: Joel Weinberger <jww@chromium.org>, Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>, Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Agreed entirely.  As a Chair, I'd like to welcome Francois as an Editor.
Thank you for your hard work, and I'm happy to recognize your contributions
this way.

I would like to request that the editors add a note of Mike West's
important contribution to the initial draft in the "Acknowledgements"
section.

-Brad