Re: Proposal: A pinning mechanism for CSP?

There is a lot of tension here between preventing pin-suicide (as cryptocat
has already done with key pinning) and a somewhat dubious threat model -
attacker can inject arbitrary headers and code, but we think this will
somehow save users.

I'd like to see more exploration of the latter threat model to be convinced
it makes sense, and also to understand what kind of measures would be
needed to mitigate deployment risk.

I too, started with a policy like you suggest for an experiment I'm working
on, then I needed ReCAPTCHA, then I found there were bugs in Chrome's
policy enforcement on iOS, and I needed to update my policies to make
things work.  I think that CSP in deployment for real apps tends to be
either static and report-only or very loose, or meaningfully strict to
offer serious preventative control and highly evolving.

Chrome apps have a manifested policy that looks like a pin, but you can
update it by updating the app. How do you update the CSP pin for a webapp?