RE: Cancelling next week's call?

From: Crispin Cowan <crispin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:51:47 +0000
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Interesting; I’ve never heard of AppSecCalifornia, but from the schedule it seems that a bunch of my friends have ☺ I’ve been in security for nearly 20 years and I’m quite familiar with the security conference landscape (Oakland, USENIX Security, NDSS, Defcon/BH, ShmooCon) but I’m new to the web-specific space, having joined the Microsoft IE team a few months ago. What are the web-specific security conferences (or security-specific web conferences) that I should be paying attention to?

Crispin