RE: Cancelling next week's call?

Interesting; I’ve never heard of AppSecCalifornia, but from the schedule it seems that a bunch of my friends have ☺ I’ve been in security for nearly 20 years and I’m quite familiar with the security conference landscape (Oakland, USENIX Security, NDSS, Defcon/BH, ShmooCon) but I’m new to the web-specific space, having joined the Microsoft IE team a few months ago. What are the web-specific security conferences (or security-specific web conferences) that I should be paying attention to?

Crispin

From: Brad Hill [mailto:hillbrad@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:34 AM
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: Cancelling next week's call?

It sounded like on the last call that many of our regular participants would be at or traveling to AppSecCalifornia next Monday, so I suggest we cancel our regular teleconference.

I'd be more than happy to set up another informal meetup of interested folks at the event, perhaps Monday dinner before things really get started?

-Brad