Re: Cancelling next week's call?

hat=individual, off-topic, personal opinion

Well, AppSec California only started last year, and is somewhat small.  I
think it gained currency among followers of this list as one of our
contributors, Neil Matatall, organized it and invited several of our other
contributors to participate.  He seems to have done a good job again this
year of lining up interesting people to come to a nice location.

I think that the national/international level OWASP AppSec conferences also
looks to have good lineups frequently, as does the RUB HackerPraktitum, but
I haven't been to either to personally vouch.

-Brad