Re: [CSP] violation reports for sandbox

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:52:50 +0100
To: Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
Cc: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 11:49 PM, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org> wrote:

> Based on your response and others' responses, it is now clear to me
> that CSP sandbox should not cause violation reports. I think that
> makes sense and I hope that is also the case for frame-ancestors too.

I've explicitly addressed this in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/971dd0916a7dcb558d3433278203c6930902c281.
WDYT?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)