Re: CfC: Transition CSP2 to CR.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 06:07:57 +0100
To: Francois Marier <francois@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Francois Marier <francois@mozilla.com>
wrote:

> On 09/02/15 21:44, Mike West wrote:
> > I agree pretty completely with Brian. If SRI moves away from the `ni:`
> > format, and thereby does away with the requirement to support base64uri,
> > then let's remove it from both specs. We only added it to CSP to reduce
> > impedance between the two specs; if there's no mismatch, then I don't
> > think there's any need to complicate the message we send to users.
> >
> > Ditto `sha256` vs `sha-256`.
>
> I've prepared a pull request for CSP2:
>
>   https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/pull/171
>
> and have included these changes in my latest proposal for SRI:
>
>   https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/pull/156

And I've pulled it in, thanks!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)