Re: CfC: Transition CSP2 to CR.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 18:05:21 +0100
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net> wrote:

> * Mike West wrote:
> >Subject: CfC: Transition CSP2 to CR.
>
> Given that the CR for CSP 1.0 http://www.w3.org/TR/CSP/ has not been
> touched since 2012, I do not really see any basis for advancing any
> CSP 2.0 proposal to CR.

I believe the plan is to transition level 1 back from CR to a WG note at
the same time we transition level 2 to CR.
https://readable-email.org/list/public-webappsec/topic/naming-things-csp-1-1-csp-level-2
is the first thread I can find on the topic, but I'm pretty sure we were
more explicit about that decision somewhere.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)