Re: Asynchronous decision making (Re: WebAppSec re-charter status)

That is my one concern as well - the direction of the asynchrony.  Often
times discussions on the list grind to a halt, and the call is our
opportunity to have an "accountability moment" and get those with divergent
opinions to work to consensus in a timely manner.   Throwing another 10
days on the end after a 7 day call for consensus does seem to meaningfully
delay things without any precedent for a problem with our current procedure.

-Brad