Re: [REFERRER] policy inheritance via javascript: URI and new document

Since the href is a JavaScript url, the browser actually just executes some
script and doesn't navigate at all. The script in the example happens to
navigate the document, but it could add well insert a meta tag or alert()
or something.

I guess both inheriting the policy or not are fine.

What does CSP do, if a page with a policy that disallows plugins creates an
about:blank pop-up, can the pop-up run plugins?