Review request for a few WebAppSec specs.

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:09:05 +0000
To: "websec@ietf.org" <websec@ietf.org>
CC: "Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla. com>" <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>, Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>, Joel Weinberger <jww@google.com>, Jochen Eisinger <eisinger@google.com>, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
BCC: public-webappsec@, FYI.
CC: <WebAppSec editors/chairs>

Hello IETF WebSec folks,

The WebAppSec WG over at the W3C has a few specifications in flight for which we're actively seeking feedback. One or more of them might be interesting to you; if you have some spare time, we'd very much appreciate your feedback:

CSP2: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/
Mixed Content: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/
Referrer Policy: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/referrer-policy/
Subresource Integrity: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/

The first three are in pretty good shape both in terms of the spec text and implementations. The last (SRI) would be more of a pre-review, but would still be helpful for us.

Thanks!

Brad Hill