Re: [MIX] Feedback on the private origin & self-signed certificate requirements

I think that for multi-user and multiple-app-principal systems, the presence of a listening server on the loopback isn't enough to infer the user's permission to allow an arbitrary web site to access it.

Something like existing prompts for geolocation or user media seems like a sensible model to follow to not break existing applications that use this, but asking for local/private network access is definitely less informative for the user about what is actually being granted.

-Brad