Re: CSP Level 2 last call comment

Ok. That sounds reasonable. I suppose an attacker who had already gotten a
frame onto a page could embed a frame in that frame that could iterate
through possible URLs. Since we already expose origins via
`window.location.ancestorOrigins`, there's no additional risk in the origin
case.

WDYT of
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/bdc66b7b704a944f4b0a03cfc79fb91c6fa31d65
?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)