Re: CSP Level 2 last call comment

One more thing - the threat model here isn't granular below SOP.  The
assumed attacker is an already established foreign document context,
and the execution model for such only has a security granular to the
origin level.  This is unlike loading content into your own execution
context, where you might assume some additional granularity of
permissions at the file-system level of a trusted server before you
create or add to an execution context.

-Brad