Re: [MIX] 5.1 Does settings object restrict mixed content?

Given a document, it's not clear how to walk its ancestor chain without
referring to browsing contexts. I might very well be missing something: if
I'd like to check whether the document that's embedding me (or the document
that's embedding my parent) has some bit of state, how should I go about
doing it?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)