Re: [MIX] 4.5 User Controls

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:03:27 +0100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
What do you mean? What controls do folks want for CSP that we're not
offering?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)