Re: [MIX] feedback

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> I thought all settings objects have a "responsible browsing context"?
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/CR/webappapis.html#responsible-browsing-context
> Did I misinterpret?

It seems so far they do. But I don't realistically see how a service
worker could have one, given that it can run in the background.

> If so, what ought I use?

I think Ian could make the environment settings object more useful by
putting more state directly on it, such as origin and a URL. That way
specifications that need to deal with all environments can do so more
easily.

I also think that Ian should probably set the TLS state for Window
objects and workers. Setting those kind of things at creation-time
makes much more sense. And perhaps he can store them on the
environment settings object so they can be conveniently accessed by
Mixed Content.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/