Re: [MIX] feedback

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:30:37 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>, WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I thought all settings objects have a "responsible browsing context"?
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/CR/webappapis.html#responsible-browsing-context
Did I misinterpret?

If so, what ought I use?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)