Re: CfC: Publish a FPWD of "Requirements for Powerful Features"

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:17:50 +0100
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@fb.com>
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@fb.com> wrote:

> I've made a pull request to formalize the tone a bit.  Pending that or
> similar updates by the editor, I support the publication of this draft.

Thank you! I accepted the pull, cleaned up a few bits, and republished:
http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/powerfulfeatures/

Regarding the issue #2 you added, 'blob:' has an origin, as does 'data:'.
What clarification do you think is necessary in the algorithm in order to
resolve the issue?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)