Re: "Requirements for Powerful Features" strawman.

> On 21 Nov 2014, at 6:49 pm, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
>> My .02 - I think this needs to be a TAG finding for visibility, but REC track has charms too; maybe a joint deliverable makes sense. Adding Dan for his thoughts.
>
> Given that it's something that needs to be implemented, it seems
> highly inappropriate as finding.

Yes, we came to the same conclusion. I think a finding, if we produce one, would be a high-level policy-ish document; WebAppSec would define the implementation (presumably with TAG input).

See update:
  https://gist.github.com/mnot/38df717849b775eec3a4

Cheers,

--