Re: Clarification of CSP sandbox and workers

The CSP spec should just delegate to HTML here. If/when HTML defines
sandboxing with regard to Workers, CSP will just start using those hooks.

I'd agree, for example, that it does appear that sandboxing a worker into a
unique origin could be interesting. It's not clear to me whether any of the
other flags would be useful, though.

Ian, WDYT?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)