Re: RfC: WebAppSec's Last Call Working Draft of Mixed Content; deadline December 11

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:27:39 +0100
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
-Brad's PayPal address (which probably bounces now), +Brad's other address.

Thanks for widening the audience!

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:39 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Brad, Mike - other than the "Modifications to WebSockets" section, if
> there are any other specific section(s) you want WebApps to review, please
> let us know.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-mixed-content-20141113/#powerful-features is
certainly very relevant to various specs WebApps is considering. Review and
comments there would be helpful.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)