Re: [webappsec] Draft charter for review

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:21:57 +0100
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@fb.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I pushed this to
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/admin/webappsec-charter-2015.html, where
it's nicely legible for even those people who don't care. :)

FYI: `git push origin master:gh-pages` pushes your local `master` branch to
the `gh-pages` branch that GitHub uses for Pages.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)