Re: subresource integrity and browser extensions

As Yan noted in her email, I agree with this position. Given the
conversations around similar topics for CSP, I think it probably reflects
the conensus of the group, and I've added non-normative language to this
effect in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/b85f0fad4a1d38f57f3bcc457c6f32ad703f3ee8
.

CCing Glenn explicitly, since Cox seems concerned about this sort of
language in general. If another formal objection is coming, I'd like to
know about it sooner rather than later. :)

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)