Re: Couple comments on Subresource Integrity

Because it's a standard, so we don't re-invent the wheel every time we or
someone else does something like this.   And maybe it's 20 pages because it
went through a cycle of peer review at the IETF that addressed hopefully
most of the issues and edge cases that we would probably painfully
recapitulate, one at a time, over the next year if we did just try another
one-off.  Seems like the cost of a few extra characters is small in
comparison.