Re: Transition Request: Subresource Integrity to FPWD

Wendy Seltzer writes:

> Fetch is in HTML5,
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec-LC/fetching-resources.html

And everyone reading the SRI draft is supposed to know that?  Why
isn't it actually referenced?  If we're not careful about this kind of
thing, it just re-inforces the negative image of the W3C as a closed
group who only talk to themselves.

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk