Re: [REFERRER] Where does "Determine request’s Referrer" get its URL from?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:47:29 +0200
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> Why does Fetch use one as the "client"?

It's something that logically encompasses the different places we have
today from where a fetch can originate (and it's the term service
workers use for them).

I don't believe in a non-JS future, but I would be happy with some
abstract term that effectively means the same thing. Document does not
really work for workers.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/